Can You Juice With A Blender?
Learning how to make juice is a great idea because aside from its flavorful taste, it is full of nutrients as well. It is also a great cleanser and detoxifier. However, juicers can be expensive. Not everybody who wants to juice can buy a juicer. It may not be ideal for everyone. But you know what? You can make juice by using your blender. Yes! A blender is a very common kitchen appliance that can be found in almost every household. For sure, you have a blender at home, so why not use it instead? So can you juice with a blender? That is what we are going to tell you you in this article.
A blender, with its whirling high-speed blades, can liquefy not only food but even ice. We are not just stating the obvious here. What we are trying to imply is that yes, you can juice with a blender.
Actually, a lot of people have been using this process already. In fact, using a blender instead of a juicer is more fun. Why? Because unlike a juicer, a blender does not separate the juice from its pulp. This means you can enjoy every element of your fruit drink.
Below are tips on how to juice with a blender:
- Prepare all the things needed – from the juice ingredients to the equipment and kitchen utensils. Put them all in one place.
- Before you start pouring the ingredients in the blender, measure them according to the amount needed.
- Pour and blend your fruits and veggies in the blender.
- Put some water, and add the flavorings, such as sugar and milk.
- Set time or speed.
- Run until everything is thoroughly crushed. You can run the blender until you see that the ingredients are well-refined.
- Serve in a glass and enjoy with the entire family.
Additional Tips to Create that Amazing & Healthy Drink
People like you who are eager to learn how to juice with a blender but are not willing to invest in a juicer need to know that the type of blender matters. You need to make sure that your blender is working well. If not, you may not get the best result that you are expecting.
Blenders are available in various models. If ever you decide to buy a new one, it is important to know what product you are buying.
- Lychee and Dill Juice
- Virgin Punch
- Cool Kiwi Juice
- Orange and Basil Juice
- Grape Nectar
- Watermelon Lychee Granita
- Pomegranate Juice
- Very Berry Khatta
Enjoying Freshly Ground Coffee
So can you juice with a blender? The answer is an absolute yes! What are you waiting for? Do some more research online, and find the best juice recipe that you can try. Make one, and let your entire family enjoy it!