Can You Make Celery Juice In A Blender? – Easy-To-Prepare Recipe
Whether you’re on a particular weight loss diet, or only looking for a healthy drink after your hearty meal, a glass of celery juice is an excellent idea.
You need not head outside to purchase one. It’s easy to make one for yourself.
If you ask us—can you make celery juice in a blender—our answer is a definite yes! How? Learn the simple method as you read on.
Easy Blender Celery Juice
Eat clean, drink clean. As some health experts say, consider the food you eat as your medicine. You need not be sick to be compelled to eat healthy food or to be cautious about what you take in.
One healthy way to supplement your healthy habits is to drink fresh fruit and vegetable juices. Celery juice is popular as a detoxifying drink as it facilitates fast and efficient digestion. Also, it reduces cholesterol, lowers blood pressure, packed with antioxidants, and is a natural anti-inflammatory.
If you are not a fan of the taste of celery, you may find drinking this juice a little challenging. You may squeeze in lime or add green apples to make it more pleasant for you.
However, if you are drinking it to address a condition or for weight loss, some nutritionists strongly advise having plain celery juice.
Good news, you can make delicious and healthy celery juice—fast. In the next section, you will learn how to make celery juice in a blender.
For this recipe, you can use a high-speed blender or an ordinary blender. You will only need celery stalks and water for this recipe.
Here is the full procedure:
- Take two bunches of celery. Cut off the base and the top of the stalks.
- Wash the stalks carefully.
- If you are using an ordinary blender, cut the stalks in 1-inch pieces. If you’re using a high-speed blender, chop the stalks into thirds.
- Put your cut-up celery stalks into the blender.
- Add a half cup of water.
- Put on the lid and run the blender at low to medium speed.
- Blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Line a pitcher or a bowl with a juice strainer or a nut milk bag.
- Pour the mixture into the bowl or pitcher to strain lumps. Use a spoon to squeeze the mixture into the bag to get all the juice.
- Pour the juice into a glass. You may serve it with ice.
- Store any leftover in a tightly-sealed jar in the fridge. Make sure to consume within 48 hours.
Tips For Juicy Goodness
Follow these tips to make refreshing fruit juices with a blender.
- Choose fresh and juicy fruits and vegetables. Withered fruits do not produce as much juice as fresh ones. Also, they won’t taste as good.
- Chop fruits and vegetables in small pieces so your blender can process them well.
- Follow the advised capacity (number of cups) of your blender. Check your user manual.
- You may add honey or sugar to sweeten your juices.
- You may also add chia seeds, turmeric, and black pepper to your juice for some added vitamins.
Can you make celery juice in a blender? This article answered you with an easy-to-prepare celery juice recipe.
If you keep in mind our tips, you can make more fresh juices for your family. Take any of your favorite fruits and vegetables, cut them in small pieces, add in a little water, and blend away!