How To Grind Coffee Beans With A Blender?
Learning how to grind coffee beans with a blender is an advantage to coffee lovers. Why? It is because of two things – to enjoy a more flavorful coffee anytime of the day and to save money from buying expensive pre-ground coffee. As a busy person and a coffee lover, it would make sense if you know how to grind coffee beans with a blender.
Learning to Grind Your Own Coffee
Who would not want a flavorful coffee? Its aroma and great taste are enough to start your day.
For many people, drinking delicious coffee is more important than drinking conveniently-made coffee.
But now, it is time for you to discover your own creativity when it comes to coffee. By learning how to grind coffee beans with a blender, you can now make your own delicious coffee recipe.
Learning how to grind coffee beans with a blender is easy with these following steps:
- Prepare all the things that you need.
- Place them on your kitchen countertop or table. You need to have your chosen coffee – roasted or not. Then your blender.
- Pour the coffee beans inside the blender.
- Set to medium speed.
- Start the blender and run for 3-5 minutes.
- Check the texture of the blended coffee. Run for another 2 minutes if you think it’s not fine enough.
- Once done, place the ground coffee in a container. It must be an airlock plastic container or bottle to preserve the freshness of your newly-ground coffee.
Pre-ground vs. Freshly-ground Coffee
Buying pre-ground coffee is not the best idea. Just imagine that ground coffee traveled hundreds of miles to your home and has been stored for some time that you do not even know how long. That is to say that pre-ground coffee might have already lost its natural flavors.
Best Types of Blenders
Grinding coffee using a blender can become a tedious task if you are using the wrong type of blender. Why not consider the following blenders below? They are proven to be high-powered – strong enough to grind those coffee beans.
- Hamilton Beach Multi-Mix Blender
- Vitamix Blender
- Ninja Foodi Blender
- KitchenAid Immersion Stick Blender
- Blendtec Blender
- Basic Milk Frother
- Magimix le Blender
Your Very Own All-Star Cup of Coffee
Coffee is without a doubt one of the most flavorful and aromatic drinks you can enjoy anytime of the day. That is why learning how to grind coffee beans with a blender can be very helpful to you. Now, when it comes to choosing between ground coffee and instant coffee, it's easy to answer. Instant coffee may be cheaper and more convenient to prepare compared to brewed coffee, but ground coffee using your very own recipe is the best. Enjoy every sip of your coffee!