How To Make A Slushie With A Blender: Easy Recipe
Warmer seasons call for cooler drinks. And a refreshing slushie does the trick! Here's more good news – you can make one at home using a blender. We will teach you how to make a slushie with a blender and add in a quick recipe for the whole family to enjoy.
Easy Recipe: Making Slushies With A Blender
Milkshake, slushie, and smoothie: what's the difference? A milkshake has ice cream as its main ingredient, while a smoothie is made of pureed fruits and vegetables. Slushies are made of ice crystals and flavored liquid. So in terms of consistency, the slushie is more liquid and light, perfect for heavy humidity. Are you game to learn how to make a slushie with a blender? Let's start!
Kool-Aid Slushie - Different fun flavors!
This slushie recipe is perfect for parties so that guests have the option to choose a flavor from the variety of Kool-Aid choices.
- Two cups of ice water (put the water over ice so it will get very cold)
- Different packets of unsweetened Kool-Aid powdered drink
- One cup of sugar
- One full tray of ice cubes or 4 cups of ice cubes
- Put all your ingredients in the blender. Since you have different Kool-Aid flavors at your disposal, you can ask your guests their preferred flavor.
- Secure the blender and set it on HIGH for one minute.
- Use a wooden spoon to scoop and look around the mix for any solid ice cubes.
- When all the ice cubes are blended and finely grated, pour the slushie to a glass.
- Serve and enjoy!
The great thing about slushies is that you can try it with other drinks as well. Does a soda slushie sound good? We will show you a trick without having to use a blender for emergencies.
- Your choice of soda
- Get a bottle of soda at room temperature.
- Freeze the bottle for three hours. This is the ideal time it takes for a bottle of soda to stay icy cool without being frozen.
- Get the bottle out of the freezer.
- Gently loosen the cap to release the pressure.
- Flip the soda bottle upside down, and you will see it turn to an icy mixture.
- Pour it into a glass and serve.
You can do a variety of slushie drinks with a blender, which are perfect cool drinking choices in summer. And now that you know how to make a slushie with a blender, all you need to do is add your chosen flavor with the ice cubes and blend away!