How To Make A Smoothie With A Blender: The Perfect Refreshment
When we are approaching the summer season, every day becomes a challenge. Staying outside isn’t a good idea and even if you stay indoors, you can’t escape the sticky feeling. To beat the heat, we make cold drinks, like squeezed oranges or lemon juice. But the crowd favorite will always be cold smoothie. So in this article, we will teach you how to make a smoothie with a blender.
Benefits of Smoothies
Before we talk about the procedures on how to make a smoothie with a blender, let’s talk about the benefits of smoothies first. Smoothies are delicious. That’s a fact. They are fruity in flavor, rich, and ease the heat in our body. But aside from that, did you know that you can get health benefits from drinking smoothies?
You can actually lose weight and boost your immune system if you will include smoothies in your regular diet. They are also perfect for people with chewing problems. Smoothies are also a great alternative to sodas and other unhealthy drinks. Aside from that, smoothies also give us a better complexion, help with sleeping problems, aid digestion, promote better mood, and prevent us from getting a heart attack.
Making Tasty Smoothies in Easy Steps
So how to make a smoothie? We’re pretty sure you’re convinced with the benefits of drinking smoothies. There are actually a lot of ways to make a smoothie. You can make a smoothie with fruits as well as other veggies, or you can mix them together to make a super healthy drink.
What you need:
- ¼ cup of milk ( optional)
- Ingredients of your choice
What to do:
- Make sure your hands are free from moisture.
- Assemble your blender.
- Attach the power cord to the blender’s base.
- Clean the removable pitcher.
- Wash your ingredients.
- Cut them into small pieces.
- Put back the pitcher in the base of your blender.
- Attach the blade of the blender.
- Put in the ingredients.
- Add some milk.
- Close the lid, and lock it in place.
- Plug the blender.
- The numbers that you see indicate the speed of the blades. If you want to mix the liquid ingredients, press 1. If you are blending, press 2. If you are crushing ice or nuts, press 3.
- Take off the lid.
- Add ice.
- Pour it into your fancy-looking cups.
- There you have it – a healthy and tasty smoothie.
Make Delicious Blends with your Amazing Blender
When you’re sweaty and feeling hot, the first thing that comes to your mind is drinking a cold and delicious smoothie. And now that we taught you how to make a smoothie with a blender, you can do your research for the recipes. You can try different ingredients every day and feel refreshed in an instant!