How To Make Almond Butter In A Blender
Butter is what makes our everyday breakfast delicious. We put it on hot breads or pancakes. It also enhances the flavor of a lot of dishes. Who can resist its smell when being melted on pans, especially when caramelizing garlic and onions? There are now different types of butter and one of the healthiest is the almond butter. That is why in this article, we will teach you how to make almond butter in a blender.
The Goodness in Almond Butter
Before we teach you how to make almond butter in a blender, we will first share with you the goodness that you can enjoy in almond butters. The almonds that we usually have for snack during summer is one of the healthiest nuts in the world. But what more if you turn it into butter?
Well, just so you know, your body will benefit from the vitamin B2, magnesium, phosphorous, and vitamin E in every serving. Not just that – it will strengthen your heart because it has fiber, protein, and monounsaturated fat. Almond butter also helps in relaxing our tired veins and arteries. Plus, it promotes good circulation and oxygen flow in the body. These are enough reasons for you to always have this in your kitchen.
Steps in Making Almond Butter
Now it’s time to make almond butter. You and your family can enjoy this at home. Remember, do not rush in making it, and do not skip any step. The process may take time, but it is what will make it more delicious.
What you need:
- 4 cups of fresh almonds
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Baking tray
- Cookie sheet
What to do:
- Prepare and measure the ingredients properly.
- Clean the pitcher of your blender, as well as its lid and blades. Then wipe them dry.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put a cookie sheet in the baking tray.
- Spread the fresh almonds.
- Roast the almonds for ten minutes. Doing this will enhance the flavor of your butter.
- Put the pitcher in the base motor.
- Add in the roasted almonds.
- Put the lid on and set the blender on high speed until the almonds reach a luscious creamy texture.
- Turn off the blender.
- Add in honey, salt, and vanilla extract.
- Close the lid and set it to high-speed.
- Turn off the blender.
- Transfer it in a clean and sterilized container.
- Leave it to cool and it’s ready to eat!
Make Creamy and Healthy Almond Butter with A Blender
Almonds are surprisingly healthy, especially when made into butter. Who would have thought that this favorite snack can give such health benefits to us? You may have not expected it, but it’s not too late for you to try since now you already know how to make almond butter in a blender. The steps are easy. Just plug your blender, use your creative mind, and you’re off to making delicious almond butter recipes.