How To Make Apple Juice With A Blender?
An apple a day keeps the doctor away. That is why most people eat it in different ways – apple pie, apple ice cream, apple tarts, and of course, the apple juice that we all love. So how to make apple juice with a blender? Learn how in this article.
Steps in Making Apple Juice
How to make apple juice with a blender? The steps are easy. After knowing this, you will love making your own apple juice. Just follow the simple steps below:
What you need:
- 4 pcs. of apple
- 59 ml. of chilled water
- Honey or sugar
- Chopping board
- Wooden spoon or regular spoon
What to do:
- Rinse the apples thoroughly.
- Clean the pitcher of your blender, as well as the lid and blades. Wipe them dry after.
- Ready your knife and chopping board.
- Cut off the seeds and the core of every apple.
- Split the apples into two, and cut them again to make four equal pieces.
- Put the pitcher in the base motor.
- Put in the apples, and add the chilled water.
- Put the lid on, and set the blender on low speed for 20 seconds. Then set it on high speed until you notice that the apples are well pureed. Doing this will help the blades get a good hold on the apples.
- Turn off the blender.
- Place the strainer above the empty pitcher.
- Pour the pureed apples and let it drain.
- Press the puree with a spoon to squeeze out the juice.
- You can add sugar or honey if you want it to be sweeter.
- Remove the strainer with pureed chunks. You can use it when you make apple tarts or small pies.
- If you want to sip a cold juice, put it in the fridge to chill. But since we used chilled water, you can drink it right away.
Benefits of Apple Juice
We are done with the steps on how to make apple juice without a juicer. This time, we will discuss the benefits of drinking apple juice.
Since apple is made up of 88% of water, it is the best relief for dehydration. It also helps in boosting our immunity, reducing the risk of heart failure, and helping prevent brain issues. It is ideal to drink it in the morning for it is quickly absorbed by our bodies. Aside from that, apple juice nourishes our skin. It maintains the pH balance of our skin while making it firm. Also, with its pectin, it effectively helps us in regulating our bowel movement.
Juicing Apple is Easy and Fast with a Blender
Because of its numerous health benefits, many people have been juicing apples. There are many ways to juice apples, but one of the easiest methods is with the use of a blender. And now that you already know how to make apple juice with a blender, you don’t need to go to the grocery store to buy one because you can have it fresh in your kitchen!