How To Make Celery Juice In A Blender: Quick Tips
You have a blender and a few delicious juice recipes up your sleeve. Can you make juices in a blender instead of a juicer? Before you start shopping for a juicer, there are a few tricks you can do in a blender. This article will discuss how to make celery juice in a blender with some tips and tricks.
Quick Tips For Making Celery Juice In A Blender
Juicers are less common in households than blenders, and if you ever find yourself lacking a juicer, these are the steps on how to make celery juice in a blender:
What you need:
- Nut milk bag or any alternative straining fabric
- Slice the celery stalks into smaller pieces.
- Place the first set of serving into the blender, and mince it using a low to medium setting.
- Place the next serving of celery slices into the blender.
- With all the celery servings in, blend at medium setting until it turns into a slushy consistency.
- Get a glass big enough to accommodate at least 16 ounces of celery juice.
- Put the nut milk bag over the mouth of your glass.
- Pour the slushed celery so that it filters the fibers and other clumps. By this time, you will notice the juice flow into the glass.
- Squeeze the clump of celery that is left in the milk nut bag to get all the remaining juice.
- Drink it immediately or enjoy it chilled.
Tip: Drinking celery juice straight up may be challenging for some. You can add cucumber and an apple to your mix until you get used to the taste.
Benefits Of Drinking Celery Juice
Now that you know how to make celery juice in a blender, it's good to remind yourself of the amazing benefits it has to offer.
Celery juice doesn't contain its fiber and pulp, which gives it greater healing benefits. You can also consume more celery in juice form rather than eating it, and that makes all the difference.
- Celery juice has powerful anti-oxidants that are shown to kill cancer cells.
- Celery juice is loaded with so many vitamins and minerals that work wonders on your skin.
- Celery juice has anti-inflammatory properties, which reduces joint pain and arthritis.
- Celery juice can soothe nerves with its calming and relaxing properties.
- Celery juice is excellent for digestion by helping your stomach break down food faster.
- Celery juice is good for your liver as it helps reduce fat buildup.
- Celery juice helps fight infection since they have properties that naturally boost your immunity.
Now that you know how to make celery juice in a blender, all its amazing health benefits are within your reach. Whether you drink it straight or mixed with other fruits, this is the cleanse your body deserves.