How To Make Ice Cream In A Ninja Blender
Homemade ice cream is always a good idea. It is perfect not just for summer days but also for other days that you and your kids crave a cold, sweet, and yummy treat. In this article, let us learn how to make ice cream in Ninja blender.
Three-Ingredient Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
Here are the easy steps on how to make ice cream in Ninja blender using three ingredients.
What you need:
- 2 and 1/2 cups plus 2 tbsp. whole milk
- 1 pack or 3.4 ounces vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Ninja blender
- Ice cube tray
What to do:
- Get a bowl. Combine the vanilla instant pudding mix and 2 cups of whole milk. Set aside the other 1/2 plus 2 tablespoons of whole milk. Mix well, making sure the pudding mix is dissolved, but be careful not to over mix.
- Get the ice cube tray, and put the mixture on it evenly.
- Freeze the trays with the mixture for about 8 hours. You may also leave it in the freezer overnight to make sure that it is completely frozen.
- Remove all the frozen vanilla ice cubes from the tray and then put it in your Ninja blender.
- Put the 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons of whole milk as well as the vanilla extract with the vanilla ice cubes. Then start blending for about 1 minute or until the vanilla cubes are crushed and have the ice cream consistency.
- Transfer your ice cream in a bowl. Serve and enjoy
Fresh Fruits Homemade Ice Cream
If you don't want to use ready-to-mix ingredients and prefer fresh ingredients, you can try this homemade ice cream recipe below.
What you need:
- 1 cup of milk. You can use full fat or low-fat milk, whichever you prefer.
- 2 cups of frozen strawberries. You can also try other fruits that you want, like mango slices or blueberries.
- Strawberry syrup, but this is optional.
- Crushed graham for garnish, but this is also optional.
What to do:
- Simply add the milk and your fresh fruit slices in the blender.
- Start blending until it turns creamy. You may adjust the ingredients measurement if needed. You can add more milk or more fruits if you want.
- Once done, transfer the mixture in a container and put it in the freezer. Let it freeze for a couple of hours or leave it overnight.
- Scoop the ice cream in a bowl and pour strawberry syrup.
- Garnish with crushed graham. You can also top it with strawberry slices if you want to. You can use colorful sprinkles instead of graham as well. Your kids will surely love it.
Aside from ice cream, you can also try to make homemade frozen yogurt for a much healthier option. All you have to do is to blend your fresh fruit slices with plain yogurt.