How To Make Margaritas In A Blender
Club parties aren’t complete without a Margarita treat. During the winter season, you can get a warm feeling just by sipping a glass of Margarita. But do you know how to make Margaritas in a blender? Learn the easy and fun steps in this article.
How to make Margaritas in a blender? Actually, you don’t need to be a professional bartender to make this awesome drink. You can make this awesome party drink instantly by following the steps below. But remember, no matter how delicious this drink is, you need to drink it moderately.
What you need:
- 2 tablespoons of Agave syrup ( if you don’t have this, you can use either honey or maple syrup)
- 1 cup of tequila
- 1 cup of fresh lime juice
- Half cup of Triple Sec (if you don’t have this, you can use Cointreau or Curacao)
- 5 to 6 cups of ice
- Salt (optional)
- Cocktail glasses
What to do:
- Clean the pitcher, lid, and blades of your blender, and wipe them dry.
- Ready and measure the ingredients.
- Put the pitcher in the base motor.
- Put in the cup of tequila.
- Add in the cup of fresh lime.
- Pour in the half cup of Triple Sec or your alternative
- Add 2 tablespoons of Agave syrup or your alternative
- Put the lid on, and set the blender on low speed for 10 seconds. Then set it on a high-speed.
- Open the lid, and add the ice.
- Set the blender on high speed.
- Turn off the blender once you achieve the slushy texture.
- Dip the mouth of the cocktail cup in a bowl of salt to make a salt rim.
- Pour it on your cocktail glasses and serve.
- Congratulations! You just made a fancy-looking drink.
Now that you know how to make Margaritas with mix in a blender, how about the health benefits that you can get from it? Who would have thought that you can get health benefits from a cocktail drink, right?
A cup of Margarita can help you reduce your weight as well as your LDL level in the body. Aside from that, it can help regulate bowel movement and boost the immune system. This is actually one of the healthiest drinks that you can try at home.
A Sip of Margarita for Longer Life
If you go to a party, one of the most popular drinks that you can order is Margarita. It is a crowd favorite and surprisingly good for the body. With the health benefits that it can give, no wonder many try to do this drink in their homes. And now that you know how to make Margaritas in a blender, you can make a party drink that your guests will love. See, you don’t need to be an expert to do it.