How To Make Margaritas With Mix In A Blender
Margaritas are always a perfect drink to cap your week. But who says you must go to a bar to enjoy this cocktail? You can make one in the comfort of your home. Here's how to make Margaritas with mix in a blender.
Homemade Margarita Mix
Before we make your Margarita cocktail, let us make some homemade Margarita mix, which is the citrus juice you use to make the cocktail. You can get one at the grocery store, but homemade is always better.
What you need:
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
What to do:
- Pour two cups of water and 2 cups of sugar in a saucepan.
- Stir slowly over medium heat until the sugar has been completely dissolved. Now you have your simple syrup.
- Let your syrup cool down, and mix it with one cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice and one cup of lime juice.
- You can now use your mix to make a cocktail. If you have some leftover, transfer the Margarita mix in a sealed container, and store it in your refrigerator for a maximum of one week.
Bring In The Booze
Now that you have your homemade Margarita mix, here's how to make Margaritas with mix in a blender.
What you need:
- 3 ounces of your homemade Margarita mix
- 2 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce triple sec
- Ice cubes
What to do:
- Put the Margarita mix, tequila, triple sec, and ice in the blender. If you want to make a flavored Margarita, you can add fruits, like mango slices or frozen berries.
- Blend until you get a smooth mix.
- Pour the cocktail in a glass.
- Put salt on the glass rim.
- Enjoy your frozen Margarita cocktail.
Easy Cocktails To Do With A Blender
Here are other easy cocktails you can make at home with your blender.
- Frozen Daquiri - Put the following in the blender: 3/4 cup ice, 2 ounces rum, half-ounce triple sec, 1 1/2 ounces fresh lime juice, and 1/2 ounce simple syrup. Blend until it's smooth, and transfer it in a glass. And lastly, you can garnish with a lime wedge.
- Frozen Piña Colada - Blend the following: 2 ounces of white rum, 1 ounce pineapple juice, 1 ounce cream of coconut, 1/4 ounce fresh lime juice, and 1 1/2 cups ice. Transfer in a glass once done, and garnish with a pineapple wedge.
- Rock Lobster - Blend the following: 1 1/2 ounce coconut rum, 3/4 ounce banana liqueur, 1/2 ounce grenadine, 1/2 ripe banana, a dash of pineapple juice, a dash of orange juice, and a cup of ice. Blend until it's smooth, and transfer it in a chilled glass. Pour the 1/4 ounce dark rum on top of the cocktail. Make sure to do it slowly so that the rum will float on top. You may use the back of the spoon when pouring.
There are so many cocktail mixes you can do with your blender. Try them out, and invite your friends over for a chill cocktail night.