How To Make Tahini Paste With A Blender?
Tahini paste is a flavorful paste made of sesame seeds blended into Tahini hummus with a consistency similar to peanut butter. Tahini lovers describe this creamy paste as a miracle seed butter that can bring a lot to your plate. But not many of us may know that Tahini paste can be home-made. By learning how to make Tahini paste with blender, you don't have to go to a store and buy one. In this article, we will show you how.
How to make Tahini paste with blender?
250 grams of sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- In a heated saucepan, toast the sesame seeds. Set heat to low and toast for 5-10 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Remove from the saucepan and carefully transfer to your blender.
- Set blender speed to medium and blend for 5 minutes.
- Add the oil.
- Blend for another 2 minutes until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Pour in a container.
Now, you have your very own home-made Tahini paste. How to make Tahini paste with blender is pretty easy, right?
Ways to Use Tahini
If you are a Tahini-lover, what we are going to give you will surely excite you even more. In this part of the article, we will show you more ways to use Tahini. Let's make the most out of your Tahini paste on your first cooking experience by knowing some of these ideas. Read on to learn more.
- Toast spread – Tahini paste can be a part of your everyday balanced breakfast. Spread it on your toast, and enjoy every bite of it. You'll never experience that boring toast ever again.
- Tarator sauce – Yes, you read that right. Tahini paste can be used as a Tarator sauce. Many individuals find Tahini paste tastier for dipping grilled chicken or steamed vegetables.
- All-around dip – One of the best things why you need to learn how to make Tahini paste with blender is that Tahini can be an all-around dip. Whether for raw veggies or fruit slices, you can use Tahini paste as a dip.
- Salad dressing – Tahini paste can be a delicious salad dressing. It's a must-try for everyone, especially those who are into organic diet. This paste will never make you feel guilty.
- Stir into a soup – If you want to make a creamier soup, add Tahini paste into it. It's one great alternative to a soup thickener.
One of the Best Pastes You Must Try
Now that you already know how to make Tahini paste with blender, it is time to making your own Tahini paste recipe. What we just gave you is the easiest and most affordable way to make Tahini for you and your family to enjoy. Tahini is very, very simple to make, but the taste that it can add to your every meal or recipe, it's incomparable.