How To Turn On Ninja Blender
When the weather is too cold and chilly, the best way to be relieved is by slurping a bowl of hot soup. Hot drinks are fine, but a warm soup will give a cozy and good feeling. Thick soups are easy to make if you will use a blender! But before that, you must know how to turn on Ninja blender. This is what you will learn in this article.
Working with Ninja Blender
The steps on how to turn on Ninja blender are easy. You’re probably intimidated by the buttons and built of your blender. Don’t be because they are made to help you get your work done in an instant. Do you want to make an incredible sauce, tasty soup, or a sweet smoothie? Your Ninja blender can do all these in an instant. All you need to do is follow the instructions below.
What to do:
- Unbox your Ninja blender.
- Find the manual. (Every Ninja blender has different models and features.)
- Make sure your hands are free from moisture.
- Assemble your blender.
- Attach the power cord to the blender’s base.
- Clean the removable pitcher.
- Ready your ingredients.
- Cut them in small pieces.
- Put back the pitcher on the base of your blender.
- Attach the blade of the blender.
- Put in the ingredients.
- Close the lid, and lock it in place.
- Plug the blender. (Make sure your hands aren’t wet.)
- Note: Never put hot or boiling ingredients inside your blender because it will cause damage to it.
- The numbers that you see indicate the speed of the blades. If you want to mix the liquid ingredients, press 1. If you are blending, press 2. If you are crushing ice or nuts, press 3.
- Once you are done, you may remove the pitcher from the base.
- If you wish to make a cup of smoothie just for yourself, you can use the cup instead of the pitcher. Put all the ingredients inside the cup and attach it to the base. Then press the single-serve button.
You now know how to turn on a Ninja blender, so this time we will teach you the easiest way to clean it. Below are the easy steps in cleaning a Ninja blender.
- Put back the pitcher and add warm water inside.
- Close the lid.
- Press number 2, and see how the dirt swirls away from the surface of the pitcher.
- Turn it off and unplug.
- Detach the pitcher.
- Open the lid of the blender.
- Pour out the dirty water.
- Take off the blades.
- Wash the pitcher with mild soap and sponge.
- Rinse it off with warm water.
- Wipe the base with a damp cloth.
Make Food Preparation Easy and Quick with Ninja Blenders
If you want to make a tasty soup without having to do the grating, pounding, and squeezing, the best tool to use is the Ninja blender. And now that you already know how to turn on Ninja blender, you don’t need to be afraid of using it. Nothing can stop you now from doing tasty treats with the help of your Ninja blender.