How To Use A Ninja Blender: Tips And Tricks
What do we look for in a blender? Speed, control, and pulse. All these features have made the Ninja blender stand out among other choices in the market. From bowl makers to their hot and cold blender, you are sure to find one just for you with the variety. In this article, we'll discuss how to use Ninja blender with some tips and tricks.
A Guide To Using The Ninja Blender
Blenders differ from food processors in their specific tasks. Food processors are designed for more labor-intensive food preparations, while blenders create liquid mixes, like smoothies. No matter the reason, choosing the right blender can make preparing your favorite drink a whole lot easier.
How To Operate The Ninja Food Hot And Cold Blender
This smart blender has a hot and cold option for your blending needs! These are the steps on how to use Ninja blender hot and cold.
Note: Your base and pitcher have printed arrows to allow you to position them the right way.
- Locate the arrows marked on your blender and pitcher.
- Align the arrows so that the Ninja logo is facing forward.
- Add your ingredients in the blender.
- Secure the blender with a lid.
- Your lid has a long handle that should be positioned near your blender's handle.
- To lock the lid, slide the long handle, and align it with your blender's handle and wait until you hear a click. The arrows are marked on the lid and blender handles to guide your alignment.
- Place the center cap on the lid and turn it clockwise to lock the lid.
- Choose what you want to do with your ingredients by selecting options from the auto or manual controls:
- Auto-IQ programs in the Ninja blender utilizes speed and temperature for better results.
- The 'cook' program in the controls is for ingredients that need a little preparation before the actual blender application is chosen. It has options like sauté, sauce, and soup.
- The manual controls have speed options, a pulse, and temperature control.
How To Operate the Nutri Ninja Pro Blender
This compact blender model is perfect for a quick, nutritious smoothie. These are the steps on how to use Ninja blender Nutri Pro:
- Select your blender cup. This blender comes with three cups for different smoothie sizes when you blend.
- Fill it with your ingredients and ice if you like.
- Attach the blade.
- Flip your cup upside down, with the blade down.
- Align your cup's tabs with the motor's tabs and twist until you hear a click.
- Push the cup down while you blend your ingredients until you get the consistency you want.
- Twist the cup counterclockwise until you hear a click for release.
- Flip the cup, blades facing up, and remove the attached blade.
- Seal your cup with its lid for on-the-go nutrition!
There are many things you can create with a blender, and with smart models, like the Ninja's hot and cold blender, life in the kitchen is easier. Now that you know how to use ninja blender, all you need to do is gather those recipes and start blending!